Samsung S8 not able to receive/make calls or texts

Enthusiast

Samsung S8 not able to receive/make calls or texts

My phone had an update over the weekend and since then I have not been able to make or receive calls or texts.  I have done all the cache clearing, starting and restarting with no luck.  Any thoughts?  I need my phone to work from home and log into a secure VPN so I am desperate.

362 REPLIES 362
Accomplice

There was some Samsung update a week or two back. I installed , initially seemed to work but now same issue. I realized I have not been receiving text responses from my friends for a few days. Had to force phone into CDMA (3G) and then whole bunch of messages came in. 

So still an issue. in LTE mode, message images/media do not download even if the text part goes thorough.

NOT FIXED  

Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

Accomplice

This will be the 20th private message since Aug? Sending private messages does not  help. Phone only sends and receives MMS successfully intermittently. 

Accomplice

I forced mine into cdma only and it works halfass... still boost has done nothing. Their techs on the phone are horrible and dont even know anything i talk about on the phone with them. Boost support sucks ass!!!!!
Accomplice

Im having the exact same problem. Boost supoort sucks!!!

I'm so sorry we let you down, Metalmike. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Accomplice

My phone will not send photos and texts .ive tried everything.
Accomplice

My phone is having issues sending text messages.
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, Metalmike. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private.