Samsung S8 not able to receive/make calls or texts

Enthusiast

Samsung S8 not able to receive/make calls or texts

My phone had an update over the weekend and since then I have not been able to make or receive calls or texts.  I have done all the cache clearing, starting and restarting with no luck.  Any thoughts?  I need my phone to work from home and log into a secure VPN so I am desperate.

362 REPLIES 362
Accomplice

So, boost, What's the deal here? The text to remind me to pay tomorrow came through, no problem. Didn't have to reset to get that. No way am i paying for anything until this piece of crap phone works. You've been screwing everyone on here around four over a month, so i feel it's just that you pay people's bill for a month. I know you won't, cause you're awful. That's just a thought. I need to know either A. How to unlock this phone to take it to another service, but to continue to pay boost for the actual phone or B. How to return the phone, cancel future payments, and be refunded what i have paid toward it. You have not kept up, at all, on your end of our agreement, and i want to terminate our relationship.
Agent

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

I have to admit I'm impressed by how consistently awful this thread is and thanks to the default "email me when someone replies" setting, I'm reminded all day every day how pointless this company's approach to costumer service is.

Accomplice

Yeah, but how long did that work?:
Accomplice

Why? Its pointless
Accomplice

I've been resetting my phone daily and several times a day. No good
Accomplice

That is a temporary fix. Done that...
Tried it. Gonna switch
Accomplice

Phone needs to be paid off! You need your account # that is not your phone # I just switched to Verizon! Problem solved, same Samsung S-8 new SIM card! No more boost blaming Samsung!
Accomplice

They are also giving 250.00 rebates for switching over! That’s 250.00 a line, so I got 750.00 been with boat 5 years wouldn’t even talk about a credit! Told me it’s Samsung’s issue! Thanks for nothing boost
Groupie

Thanks for the help eveThank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys with regardsryone!