Samsung One Update For Galaxy Phones

Samsung One Update For Galaxy Phones

Hey, does anyone know when we'll receive the Samsung One update that was released February 1st for the following phones: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+. I currently own the Galaxy S9+ and all my friends have already received the update from their carriers on their phones. Is Boost Mobile / Sprint slacking or something? 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Samsung One Update For Galaxy Phones

Interesting. Let’s do some investigating. Which operating system do you have?

Accomplice

I have Samsung S9, Since the most recent January 2019 Boost Mobile update.. my data has been unusable.... H E L P !!!!
Agent

Hello, Liviro9861. I'm sorry to hear about this experience. Please send me a private message with your phone number, pin code, and complete address to review this for you.

Accomplice

Actually... I went online and followed instructions through Boost support. Per your(Boost)advice, updated the PRL and my profile, which I didn't do after the system update, and am able to connect to data network now. Thanks so much for reaching out.
Agent

We are happy to know that your phone is back in service! We remain at your service!

Accomplice

Grazí
Accomplice

Yea I'd like to know too. I have a Samsung galaxy note 8 and it appears every single boost rep I've talked to has no idea what they are doing.....
Agent

Hello there Copperkid82. The Samsung One update, which will bring the Android Pie, is currently rolling out on Sprint. The One UI, like all software updates, goes out in batches, meaning not all devices will be getting the update at the same time. There is not a specific time frame for when Boost Mobile will start getting the update. So please keep on checking periodically as it will be OTA. Hope this helps in answering your question. 

Accomplice

I read it was due last month. And seeing that it is 3/20 I wasn't sure if it was gonna be released this month. My phone was originally a Verizon phone and boost reskued it to Boost mobile. Will that affect anything in regards to getting the update?