Samsung Note 8 and 9

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Samsung Note 8 and 9

Hi .... how can I find out if the phone I'm about to purchase is compatible with Boost? The FAQs for "Bring Your Phone".  The FAQs suggest using the Device ID but I haven't purchased it yet. I don't want to spend $800.00 and not know if the phone will work properly with my Boost service. 

Also, under "How do I know if my phone is eligible? it lists the following Boost info :

• See list of compatible phones above.

But there is no list shown nor a working link to the list.

Please immediately advise. 

Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Samsung Note 8 and 9

Understood. We recommend contacting the seller and making sure the model they're selling is Boost Mobile compatible. They only way we can verify if a phone is compatible with us is entering the device ID number on our website. For more details about our bring your own program, please visit our website.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Understood. We recommend contacting the seller and making sure the model they're selling is Boost Mobile compatible. They only way we can verify if a phone is compatible with us is entering the device ID number on our website. For more details about our bring your own program, please visit our website.

Groupie

Thank you RoyT! I'll contact the Amazon seller.
Agent

@spotts1101. You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.