Samsung J7 Refine

Highlighted

Samsung J7 Refine

Hi all,

I have a Samsung J7 Refine, suddenly stopped working around the end of March.  I see that multiple people have had this issue, but does anyone know a fix?  Do I have to take it in and pay to have it repaired?  Or can someone walk me through a fix here?

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Samsung J7 Refine

Hello, AlrightieThen. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to assist you today. How often does this happen? Are you getting a specific error message when the issue occurs?

We'll be looking forward to your reply!

Hi John,

I've been unable to make anything but Emergency Calls since the beginning of April/end of March.  I've tried removing and re-inserting the SIM card, the hands free activation, etc.  It said the hands free activation worked, but still no service.

Agent

Hey @AlrightieThen. We'll do our best to resolve this in a timely manner. Would you please be so kind to send  us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.