Samsung Galaxy s7 preowned

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Samsung Galaxy s7 preowned

Wondering why there's no listing for accessories when I click the Samsung Galaxy S7 (Preowned) option under accessories....Are they just not available, carried, or what? I realize that it's an older phone, but most of the newer stuff is backwards compatible and should be listed. I've tried clicking under the other Samsung devices as well but all that happens is i'm taken to the bottom of the page for that phone and there are no accessories listed at all. Am I only able to get accessories for these devices elsewhere? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy s7 preowned

Hi, Wolfsmythe. We don't have accessories available. You can visit a store, national retailers, or other online stores.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi, Wolfsmythe. We don't have accessories available. You can visit a store, national retailers, or other online stores.

Enthusiast

Then why not have your web team remove that from the list? it's very misleading for customers who are trying to use Boost to fulfill all of their device and plan needs at one time.

Agent

Thanks so much for the suggestion, Wolfsmythe! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.