Samsung Galaxy s20 Can't get mobile data connection

Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy s20 Can't get mobile data connection

I cannot get data connection only wifi.  tried resetting, didnt work. I have a plan that includes LTE, the 60 a month unlimited plus plan. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

I am having the exact same problem.  This is causing none of my MMS messages to be able to be opened or sent.

Frustrated.

Following This.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello friends, I ran into that issue myself quite a bit. Every now and then I have to reestablish network connections from LTE/CDMA over to automatic. If you haven't tried that I will post a walk through below. Or another way you can hit the network towers is to dial ##72786# and press call. Easy explanation is it just needs a little BOOST to reconnect to network towers! Hope that could be some help!

Settings-Connections-Mobile Networks- Network Mode- (toggle to automatically or to LTE/CDMA) Let me know if that helps.

P.s Hey Boost looking for another phone tech online support advocate I'm available!
Highlighted
Groupie

Spoiler
My son is having this issue and getting the run around.  He has tried the ##72786# and received a message that the number can not be reached.  This phone has not worked from the start for a couple weeks now.  Each time he calls Boost he gets the same story that the tower is out, while his father gets perfect service. Then he is told he will have his case escalated and a call back will be received that never arrives.  This is theft of service and faulty goods.  This is ridiculous.
Highlighted

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, SEHad! Please send me a private message with the phone number, PIN number and address where this occurs.

Highlighted
Groupie

Were they able to resolve it? I'm having the same problem!
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Jlm5o. Can you send us a private message with your address so we can take a closer look?