Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Enthusiast

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Thanks everyone!

Agent

@daiko: If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

Accomplice

@JOHNNYB81 you need SIM card simolw516TQ it has a big letter D on the back of it. You can buy one at Best Buy or online on E-Bay. The 1 I have came in a Sprint 4 in 1 BYOD SIM kit.
Accomplice

@Earlman25 you can't buy the SIM card from Boost Mobile only from Sprint. Either at a Best Buy store or online through E-Bay. Boost Mobile will send you one tho, but you will need to contact them first.
Accomplice

@trillzoe60 The Boost Mobile.SIM kit does not have the right SIM card for the S10, S10+. You need Sprint's 4 in 1 SIM kit. Or you can order the SIM off E-Bay
Accomplice

@ManiacMike I ended up going to Sprint and bought one everything works great! Thanks for the reply!😁
Accomplice

Did you read previous comments?? I clearly said that you need Sprint 4-in-1 BYOD sim kit.
Accomplice

@trillzoe60 Relax bro, there are 9 pages of messages on this particular post. Yes, I read them from the beginning and responded to them as I read them
Accomplice

I just wanted to verify with the community that I successfully activated the new Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+ on Boost Mobile this morning with sim card# simolw516TQ

Woks great

Accomplice

You want the Sprint sim, not the Boost. Best Buy carries the Sprint sim.