Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

If the eligibility checker or our website says that the device is not eligible, we recommend no purchasing the phone to use it on our network. 

Accomplice

You should call them, I called them today and they said they don't have a sim so the s10 unlocked yet but they well and they will send me one between 10 days. Yeah it'll be a while but better then not getting one. So call them. The sim card part number that you will need for the s10 will be SIMOLW516TQ. Hope this help
Accomplice

Just an FYI - I bought an unlocked S10+ through Best Buy, used the Sprint Bring Your Own SIM Kit that has the SIMOLW516TQ Part inside - popped it in and works perfectly. You can buy the Sprint SIM Kit at Best Buy, even lists the part number on the back.

Accomplice

So it was a sprint Sim kit? And not the boost mobile kit?
Accomplice

If anyone is interested, Ebay has the correct sim card needed for the Galaxy S10 for $4.45

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sprint-Boost-Virgin-Nano-4FF-SIM-Card-D-SIMOLW516TQ-iPhone-Xs-Max-Xr-MORE/2...

Accomplice

The Boost Mobile one has the sim SIMOLW506TQ!
Accomplice

So you can now call with it?
Accomplice

I get the s10 unlocked Tuesday I'll let everyone know when it gets here!
Accomplice

Yes the Sprint SIM Kit has the correct SIM part. The part # is even listed on the back so you can double check it.
Accomplice

I'm confused which sim kit do we need? The Sprint BYOD, or Boost's? I thought the Simolw516tq was included in both kits as part of the 3-in-1.