Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Follow these steps:
Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
 Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
Type your message in the new window and click Send. 

Accomplice

Click on his username then scroll down to near the bottom of his page and you will se an option to do so
Accomplice

ok
Accomplice

got it!
Agent

Hi there, abdoul. Thanks for contacting us. 

Do you still need assistance? We'll be happy to help. 

Accomplice

So does this mean the phone can be activated with some help from boost? So I can buy a sim card as well
Accomplice

I need to know the same thing I went to best buy and got sim card. Keeps saying incomplete activation
Agent

Hey there, @Justin77! We'll need to see if the SIM Card provided was the correct one. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, MEID/DEC number of your device and the SIM Card number you just purchased. In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Accomplice

@Justin77 The SIM Card that I got was the wrong one. I'm going to try and at a sim card with the number "SIMOLW516TQ" if you get it before me, let me know.\
thank you

Accomplice

I'm might try one extra that I was sent from boost about 3 months ago that was used to activate a S9. I hope it's a universal one. I'm let you guys know if it works