Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Groupie

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Hmmm... then why did they tell me i have to activate it. Now im with Sprint on a prepaid plan or some **bleep**... ima try and cancel with Sprint n go from there. Hopefully i can still get into Boost. 

Accomplice

@mouhexiong did you have Boost Mobile.to begin with or no? If you already had Boost then all you need was an unlocked S10 or S10+ and the right SiM Card.
Accomplice

The guy at Best Buy told me, after he talked to Boost on the phone, that the Boost Sim isn't the correct card for the S10. He used the Sprint card to set mine up. Boost was up and running without a snag.
Accomplice

Hello this is my first time here but I been having the same problems. Every boost rep I have talked to claims that I can't use my galaxy s10+ unlocked. It's really frustrating especially when you spend that kind of money and cant use the device. So I have read the thread and just bought the sim card mentioned. I was hoping someone could tell me how to activate it since it seems I cant go to the website due to it asking for the imei number. Just in case anyone ask yes I'm a current customer and do have a old device registered. So don't know if that's a reason why it might not work. Don't know just pretty much at my wits end here hopefully someone could help. Thank you all!

Accomplice

@otakufreak I had the same exact problem. I ended up calling the Boost Mobile 1-800 number and they helped me over the phone to activate my new phone.
Accomplice

@otakufreakIf you go to settings > about phone, you'll see the IMEI number. You can get through the phone setup and to the homescreen without having a SIM card in it. Once you have the IMEI, you can punch it into the activation site and it'll activate in a couple of minutes. That's what I did and I had no hiccups.

Accomplice

If Boost gives you problems Best Buy should be able to change you over to your new phone. I bought my SIM card from them and all I needed to do was to log into my account for them and they changed it all over for me. So much easier than dealing with Boost or Sprint they both gave me the run around just trying to get the right SIM card.

Agent

Hey there, @otakufreak! We'd like to help. Please shoot us a quick PM for further assistance. You can click on my username to see the option to send a private message. 

Accomplice

Thank you everyone for such a quick response its very much appreciated. I will try your suggestions but I barely ordered the sim card it should arrive tomorrow its next day shipping. I will private message jeffc for further assistance. Thank you all once again!
Agent

You're welcome. Thanks for contacting us.