Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

@JamesEddy2013  You should be able to use the Sprint model. It should already have the SIM card that you need installed. So you should be fine. See the post below from @socrfan1 

Accomplice

And then we'll put a Sprint Sim card in it and it'll work?
Accomplice

@JamesEddy2013 if you have the phone from Sprint it should already have a SIM installed that works. You won't have to do anything except the actual phone swap to Boost Mobile.
Agent

Hey there JamesEddy2013. As long as the device is factory unlock it will work. If you have any other question or concern let us know.

Accomplice

That's what I assumed but the Sprint model was not compatible. I talked to two agents over the phone and they were absolutely no help. They didn't even bother to tell me that I needed the unlocked free market model.
Accomplice

@JamesEddy2013 I have the unlocked version, but I see plenty of people on here saying they have the Sprint version and it works just fine.
Accomplice

Didn't work that way ManiacMike. Either
BOOST could but wouldn't or it just wouldn't.
Agent

We understand JamesEddy2013. We know that the Open Market version works fine with our service, we cannot guarantee that other versions will. If you want, we can double check your SIM and device's MEID/IMEI to be sure. If you want us to check, send us that info in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

@JamesEddy2013 take a look through some of the S10 chat topics on here. There are people who have the Sprint version of the phone and it works. I would reach out to them and ask them how they got the phone to work. Or just return the phone and get the unlocked version. But then you will have to buy the separate SIM card
Accomplice

I think im just going to go back to Verizon. They quoted me as good a deal on an unlimited plan on my girlfriend's account. Im just trying to decide if I'm going to buy the phone outright from Samsung or just buy it from Verizon and have it later today.