Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

This was on the description
New Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973U 512GB AT&T GSM CDMA Global Factory Unlocked
UNLOCKED STATUS OF DEVICE:
The Device is Unlocked would work for Local and International GSM Carriers. (AT&T T-Mobile Etc..)
Agent

Hey there @umberto6993 The device can be activated with us, if the phone was purchased directly from the manufacturer.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

In the last line it states your exact problem. 

""The Device is Unlocked would work for Local and International GSM Carriers. (AT&T T-Mobile Etc..)""

It is unlocked for local and international GSM carriers only; not CDMA like Boost/Sprint.

Accomplice

Ok got it. Thank you. I'll send it back 😞 thanks for your support.
Accomplice

Please can you tell me what kind of s10 i have to buy?
Dual sim no right? The last one was CDMA but doesn't because no factory unlocked. Can you send me some link, even ebay or amazon just to see the specifics on the description. Thanks guys
Accomplice

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s10/buy/

Just make sure the Unlocked is checked at the top its $200 less than carrier branded phones at least from Samsung directly. If you where buying from ebay or amazon I would ask the seller before purchase to make sure it is Samsung factory unlocked not carrier unlocked.

I purchased mine that is on Boost right from them with the rebates I got for pre-oder from my work and my old S8+ I pad less than $500 total.

The Boost Mobile reps have the same information we do they won't know about any availability until it's already made public and you can find it yourself. Last year before they offered the LG G6 I kept asking if it was compatible and they kept telling me no but yet I was able to buy an unlocked G6 and have it connected. So if you really want to know or find out you need to go through that BYOB and just try it.

Why does Boost offer all iPhones but only offers one Galaxy S and Note Line up. That's B/S. Peoe want to beable to get the New Note on Boost. This is why I'm thinking of switching to another carrier.
Accomplice

Lol. C'mon now. Thats why you just buy the unlocked version. Easy as that. No need to be all pissy.
Accomplice

Lol