Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Just pick one up from Best Buy. They had mine in store and helped set it up. Simple.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Set mine up from the comfort of my home with no problems at all.
Accomplice

Hello guys, the S10 works just with this Sim SIMOLW516TQ ? because I got this one SIMOLW416TQ. Someone knows if this sim work with S10?
bye

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. The SIM card type SIMOLW416TQ works with the Samsung Galaxy S10. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Accomplice

Thank you Reinhardt, but i try to activate it, but the boost technician still tells me that is not possible. The phone is unlocked and I put that sim inside, what I have to do? thank you again

We understand. You can activate the device online at https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/activations.html. Just to confirm: Was this device originally from another carrier? If the answer is yes, what other carrier?

Accomplice

Was from at&t and yesterday I called the technician, they put me on the line first with samsung and then with at&t, and they told me that the phone is unlocked and also gave me a number to confirm.
Accomplice

After i put the IMEI, the system doesn't recognize it and I can't go ahead.

WUnderstood. We just verified and confirmed information that the Samsung Galaxy S10 models from other providers are not compatible with Boost Mobile. Only the unlocked version that is offered be Samsung can be activated on our network. That is why your At&t version of this phone is not activating.

Accomplice

AT&T does not work on Boost/Sprint they have different frequencies that they operate at to save money they have phones made for specific carriers.  AT&T is GSM while Boost/Sprint is CDMA. Uness it was an internationally branded phone or bought unlocked from Samsung it doesn't have both.