Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

I had no problems setting up my phone with Boost so I'll stick with them unless somebody else comes up with a much better no contract offer.
Accomplice

I agree @ManiacMike that's why I'll wait till I receive my phone on the 11th and go from there. I don't know about you but having 10 different conversation within a week of trying to set up my phone and calls averaging between 45 minutes to 1 hour is not a fun time. Especially when I cant even understand half the stuff they're saying cuz their accent is so bad you can hopefully understand my frustration. I don't know about you but spending that much money on my phone and not being able to use it is downright frustrating. I'm not going to be like the other gentleman and keep screaming I'm going to tmobile like some sales rep looking for a raise. I been with boost for over 8 years and been extremely happy with them but like I said I'm also not going to stay if I cant use my phone which I spent a pretty penny on. I'm like you I don't want to spend to much for a plan so I'll go where its cheapest and where my phone is compatible. I already researched and found 2 comparable places metro and google fi which both accept the galaxy s10+. Both are reasonably priced the same as boost with metro at $50 and google at $55. Though google's data is only 3.5 GB but that's what I generally use about a month. But like I said I'm happy with boost but If it doesn't work out I'm leaning towards metro since their plan is closes to boost. Thank you once again for being so kind and generous with your help it is greatly appreciated and sorry if this post was too long.

Accomplice

@otakufreak...first of all I could care less whether you stay with Boost or go to T-Mobile like I did. I think we're all adults here and free to go to another carrier or not! Secondly, T-Mobile currently has a $40 plan which gives you 10GB of data which is much more than Boost could ever give you on their $35 plan which is what I originally had with them so I'm a happy camper! Once again, due to Boost's Customer Service incompetence is why I am now with T-Mobile, otherwise I would still be with Boost. But in the end, I suppose Boost did me a favor and I thank them for that! Good luck to you!!
Accomplice

Just received my new phone so if one of the boost mobile reps can help me activate it here it would be greatly appreciated.

Agent

Hi there otakufreak. Let me help. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Agent

Please check your inbox as I replied to your private message. 

Groupie

I am checking into buying an unlocked S10+ that has been on Verizon.  I already have the Sprint bring your own phone sim card pack from Best Buy.  When I enter the IMEI # on the Boost web site to check compatibility, it says that "Bummer, something went wrong".  I doubled checked to make sure the IMEI was correct.  The model # of the S10+ is SM-G975U.  Will this phone work on Boost?  Thanks!

Accomplice

If it was bought unlocked from Samsung it can be. If it was bought from Verizon I don't think it can be. Mine is SM-975U1 bought unlocked from Samsung directly no SIM included for any carrier.
Highlighted
Accomplice

@IDOXLR8 I would not buy an unlocked phone from Verizon and try to use it on boost. I would just buy the phone unlocked directly from samsung.com.. I don't think the phone from Verizon will work
Accomplice

I had no problems setting up my phone with Boost. Didn't even had to call tech support.