Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

I just received my sim card and have added into the phone what would be the next step from here? Thank you!

Accomplice

@otakufreak go to https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home and follow the prompts. Make sure you have the ICCID of the phone (SIM card number, it's also printed on the SIM card). It's pretty easy.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you already have a Boost account log in and try to change your phone over....most likely it won't let you. Call Boost have them help you if you can't activate online.  If they still can't help you go to Best Buy have them fix it for you.

Accomplice

This is the reason why I am now a T-Mobile customer and loving it! T-Mobile Customer Service had no problem sending me the correct SIM card I needed for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus which is more than I can say about Boost!
Accomplice

All you had to do was stop at a Best Buy store, got a Sprint card they carry and they probably would have helped you set it up.
Accomplice

Oh I don't think so but thanks for the suggestion though!  Boost Mobile Customer Service should have been able to help which is the route I took!  It is the same route I took with T-Mobile and they had no problem in setting me up so I am very happy now!  Wonder how many other customers Boost Mobile has lost due to their incompetence!  Lol

Accomplice

@rafael6867 I do agree that Boost Mobile customer service is sub-par, AT BEST. I've just come to expect it with them though and try my best to avoid them, which is why I'm so active in the community forum. It'd be nice to have the level of service like Verizon or T-Mobile, but you get what you pay for, I suppose. Glad T-Mobile is treating you well!

Accomplice

So after speaking for an hour with a boost mobile rep I was told to call back in 4 hours due to them not knowing why my imei number couldn't be registered. After 4 hours I called back and went through the same process again as before until the rep racked his brain and just gave up and decided to call samsung directly. So apparently samsung rep checked imei number and found out its a legit galaxy s10+ but apparently was sent a different region model or something of that sort. So now I'm being told that they will send me a replacement on the 11th which I can only assume is a us version. Hopefully this is the reason why it couldn't be registered cuz at this point I'm thinking of just switching carriers cuz good lord having to have hour long conversations with a broken english boost rep is not a easy thing to do. Thank you to those who reached out and helped it was greatly appreciated!

Accomplice

Switch to T-Mobile like I did! You'll be glad you did!! 👍😁
Accomplice

@rafael6867 @xlevix10 @otakufreak How often do you have to deal with customer service? You can switch and pay more money or just deal with the situation at hand. They will send you a new phone that will work and your problem will be solved. Yes, it took longer than you wanted but it's solved. But I am not paying extra money for a 1 time occurrence.