Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

@rafael6867 Listen, it is compatible because I have had my S10+ unlocked on Boost Mobile working since the phone came out. I am using it right now! Do you have right SIM card? I wouldn't switch because T-Mobile is higher but hey do you brother!
Accomplice

I have not but after chatting with several Boost Mobile reps and after sending me 2 SIM cards which never worked, it was concluded that this phone is not compatible! So off to T-Mobile I go.
Accomplice

@rafael6867 so you have the wrong SIM Card. You need SIM Card SIMOLW516TQ. You can get 1 from E-Bay for $5 or from Best Buy or a Sprint store. It's in the Sprint BYOD kit. The sim is not available in Boost Mobile's BYOD sim kit. Rafael, in the future I would advise you to come to this community chat when you have questions because I and others have posted this information weeks ago. If you would have read it then it would have saved you time and all.the problems you experienced. Good luck to you bro!
Accomplice

I appreciate what you say but the Customer Service reps should have known this! I don't really need to have to go to a community chat to get this info when the reps should have had this info at their disposal! Correct? Am I missing something here?
Accomplice

@rafael6867 You are 100% correct about the Boost Mobile reps! They absolutely should know but sometimes they don't because of what information they are given from Boost Mobile. I am certain Boost Mobile didn't want people activating S10 and S10+'s unlocked because they wanted push the S10e instead. Maybe that came from Sprint, who knows, but cell phones like most things have a way around certain things. And people on here always find a way to activate phones or get the right SIM cards etc.
Accomplice

Just go to Best Buy. They have the Sprint sim card you need to operate your unlocked phone on Boost. Thata what I did and my S10 works just fine.
Groupie

Did any one of you guys have to start a Sprint plan or prepaid plan with that 4 in 1 Sim Kit before transferring over to Boost???

Highlighted
Accomplice

@mouhexiong You don't need to transfer over to Sprint. The SIM card is just compatible with Sprint and Boost that's all. The SIM card works with Boost Mobile already.
Accomplice

@mouhexiong nope, just went in and bought the kit and walked out. Granted, the salesman tried getting me to switch to Sprint, but there's no way they were beating the $45 a month I pay for unlimited. Pretty easy, otherwise.
Accomplice

@xlevix10 I went to a Sprint store to get a case for my S10+ and the salesman tried to get me to switch as well. He wanted me to pay $75 a month for unlimited plan. PASS