Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Best Buy had my unlocked S10+ in stock at the store. They had the Sprint sim cards too. They set up the phone for me (at no charge) and everything is working great through Boost. The guy who set it all up said since it's a new model it's probably easier to have the store set it up than doing it yourself for most users.
Accomplice

Get the unlocked phone and the Sprint sim card. It works on Boost.
Accomplice

What's also great about the bring your own phone option is that I was able to insure my new unlocked galaxy s10+ with boost mobile phone insurance for $7 a month. Much better than the $11.99 Samsung care wants. Plus boost mobiles insurance covers loss and theft which Samsung does not!
Accomplice

@Maljanae23 

Boost itself is only going to sell the S10e, the discussion here has been on whether or not an unlocked version of the S10+ purchased through Samsung, or a Sprint version through Samsung, Sprint, or Best Buy can be used with Boost Mobile service. Yesterday (3-20-19), I was told that a proper SIM card has been ordered and will arrive within 3 to 5 business days, but I never got a confirmation email about it, so I'm antsy about it. They were extremely courteous to me over the phone, though. On other pages there are users that have gone through Best Buy and Boost  Mobile customer service in order to get a working SIM card for their S10+; they also name part numbers for a BYOD Sprint SIM card kit, but I wanted to go through Boost to make sure it'll work on my account with them.

Accomplice

@Monsae  for what it's worth, I received the Boost SIM card and it wasn't the same part number that everyone on here was using. The one I received was SIMOLW416TQ, but everyone on here is saying to use SIMOLW516TQ. I had already gone to Sprint and purchased the 4-in-1 SIM kit that has SIMOLW516TQ and used that to activate and it works great, so I'm not sure about SIMOLW416TQ.

Accomplice

The Sprint card I got at a Best Buy store works 100%.
Accomplice

The sim I used was SIMOLW516TQ. I purchased it off Ebay and it worked with no problem. Didn't even have to call boost. Did it all online through boosts site
Accomplice

Unfortunately, Boost Mobile is NOT compatible with your device! I too ordered the S10 Plus Unlocked from samsung.com and have chatted with Boost Mobile Customer Service regarding this issue. Therefore, I have already decided to transfer my business to T-Mobile!
Agent

Hello, @rafael6867. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, specific model (SM-G975U1) has been authorized to be activated with us. Did you check the IMEI on our website: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm typing this out using my Samsung Galaxy s10+ on the boost network. You'll have to call them, but it'll work.