Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Groupie

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

after you get the right sim do i go through sprint or through boos to get it connected?

Accomplice

@alex0694 if you have Boost Mobile service go through Boost, if you want to switch to Sprint then go to Sprint
Agent

Hi, alex0694. Thanks for contacting us. You can activate the device using the activation tool on our website. https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home?intnav=UtilNav:Activate

Groupie

i had just read you people don't have the right sim and its not working i bought an unlocked phone and that did not go trough also had a sprint phone and still was not compatible.... it is frustrating......

Accomplice

@alex0694 Take your unlocked phone, put in SIMOLW516TQ. If you already have Boost Mobile service call the 1-800 number and have them do a phone swap. It's just that simple.
Accomplice

I purchased an unlocked s10+. All I did was put in the Sim card and activated it on boosts website. Never spoke to any representative .
Agent

Hi, alex0694! Thanks for contacting us. We are able to activate the Samsung Galaxy S10+ open market version purchased from Samsung only. If the phone comes from a different service provider, even if it is from Sprint it will no work on our network. For more details, please check the Bring Your Own eligibility check tool on our website. https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone

Accomplice

I bought the Sprint model S10+. The Sprint model will not be compatible? You're saying I need to buy the unlocked S10+?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, JamesEddy2013! That's correct the compatible model is the factory unlocked/Open Market version that is sold directly from Samsung. 

Accomplice

I purchased my S10+ from Best Buy along with the Sprint sim card. They set it up for me and everything works great.