Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

I bought simolw506TQ and it didn't work either. Boost is sending me one but it wont get here un the 12th. If you find one can you please let me know where.
Accomplice

do you know what sim card product number is needed?

Accomplice

Not yet I've been trying to find out but the official release of phone is tomorrow so I hope someone finds out
Accomplice

Please keep us posted if you find anything out. My pre-order isn't being shipped from Samsung until the 22nd
Agent

Hi Justin77 and johnbobie! The Samsung Galaxy S10e is already available for sale online. You can check it out here. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Anything about the s10 unlocked sim card?
Agent

Hi there abdoul. We do not have confirmation yet, but is likely that it will be for the Special Edition. Please continue checking the Community for an official statement. 

Accomplice

I have tried it but it didnt work. It had me restart the phone and download something but then failed in the activation process.
Accomplice

I was at Best Buy today, they tried the IMEI number on the unlocked s10+ box and checking to see if it would work the Boost BYOD website and no luck. Now I think possibly the device itself will work, just the sim type is not compatible.  

Accomplice

They said its eligible and are sending me a sim card. I'm still trying to find one that will work