Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

Hello

I pre-order the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus from Samsung.com and I was wondering if I could activate it with boost mobile? I did the same with my s9 plus last year too, I was hoping it is possible with the s10 plus too. I don't want to have to change my carrier. Please let me know so I can be prepared when I receive my s10 plus.

Thank you,

176 REPLIES 176
Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 plus

There's been an announcement on the front page about the S10e, but it's not clear whether that will be the only model they support. I'm checking daily, at the very least.

Agent

Hi there, @abdoul! Thank you for contacting us. At the moment, we don't have any info about the unlocked version of the Samsung Galaxy s10 plus being compatible with our plans yet. Please keep checking for updates. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for all your response. I will keep checking.
Agent

You're welcome! We're at your service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

So um I'm new to this but will boost have a galaxy 10 for sale or that's what ya'll are discussing on that chat?
Agent

At the moment, we don't have information as to if the cellphone is going to be available. Please, keep checking our website and social media channels for updates. 

Accomplice

Only the s10e will be available on Boost Mobile. Here is a News Release from Sprint.

"Galaxy S10e Coming to Boost Mobile 
Samsung Galaxy S10e can also be paired with no-contract plans from Boost Mobile giving consumers an additional way to save and find the best option to fit their needs. Galaxy S10e in prism white will be available for purchase beginning on March 8 in Boost Mobile stores and at www.boostmobile.com."

https://newsroom.sprint.com/sprint-brings-great-network-at-great-price-to-next-generation-samsung-ga...

Boost Mobile customer service is useless.

Accomplice

Read the article no where does it state that you cannot use a S10/S10+ on Boost only that they will  sell a Boost branded S10e.  Last year same thing with the S9+ you could buy outright a S9+ from Sprint or unlocked S9+ and both worked on Boost.

Accomplice

Hello

Is there any new on weather we can activate the s10/s10plus with boost mobile? I just got mine today. And I would like to activate it as soon as possible. Thank you