Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Go to solution
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

All you need is the SIM kit for it, N3ssa. A Care agent may me able to assist you, or a Boost store

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can you let me know if you get it to work? I really want to get the S9+ but I need to make sure it works.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I can confirm that the S9+ unlocked does in fact work with Boost Mobile. I just swapped my LG Stylo 3 to the S9+

Highlighted
Accomplice

network services need to be updated on the s9+ however

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do you update the network services? I have tried over and over to activate mine and it wont. Boost customer service said that the s9+ was not compatible with boost mobile.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do you update on the network services on the s9+? I have tried over and over to activate it and nothing will work. I called customer service and they said that my s9+ was on compatible with boost mobile at all.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, K_mul99. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well after the phone is activated, you go to "Settings", next Software Update", afer that you just do a prl update and profile update.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi Guys, What's the specific model of the S9+ that's compatible with boost? I'm not taking any chances & getting it directly from Samsung themselves. Thank you all!!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Just get the unlocked version of either the s9 or s9+, there's gonna be a screen telling you if you want to activate it, just click no. In any case, this is my model number of my s9+ unlocked in blue for reference, SM-G965UZBAXAA