Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Hey there, neosiris! Features and network experience may vary based on device. Not all plan services or device features may be available including International Roaming, Mobile Hotspot, MMS (multi-media text messages), some browsers, some Boost Mobile products, or eCare (native account management applications).

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Samsung S9+ Unlocked

Thank you. Two questions, 1)How long those

@Joy1713wrote:

Hello @Arte7sol No, the bring your own for this device is not available for this model yet.

~JoyP.

Thank you, two questions 1)How long those it take for “bring your own device” is allowed? 2) when will boost carry this new device. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Samsung S9+ Unlocked

The Bring Your Own Device is set for device launch on the 16th, barring unforeseen circumstances. Right now, Boost will not carry the 9+ but we'll definitely let you know if that changes.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's what's stopping me to buy the device unlocked from samsung website, because I use international roaming when I go to Mex. Is there any way to know if in the past those features have worked for anybody on an unlocked device brought over to the network? Anyone?
Highlighted
Community Manager

@neosiris  I don't believe a Factory Unlocked device is compatible with Todo Mexico, but I've reached out for confirmation.

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Confirmed: Factory Unlocked models of any phone aren't compatible with Todo Mexico, although you can add international dialing and SMS (to make phone calls to Mexico from the US).

Community Manager

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Galaxy S9

This is including the Factory Unlocked version that can be purchased now at the Samsung Website correct? 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there!  Thank you for contacting us. Yes, That's correct! Customers can activate a factory unlocked (or Special Edition) version of the S9 starting 3/16/18.

Highlighted
Groupie

I tried to activate my S9+ onlone and it says it cannot.........so now to return it seeing as I got it from Samsung and it's useless.
Highlighted
Groupie

I tried to activate my S9+ online this morning and it will not allow me to swap my device. Sad because I was so looking forward to it.....