Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Hi, @NYCKid! We can activate the Open Market or Special Edition version of the Samsung Galaxy S9 .

Accomplice

Nosh = is the S9+ not the regular S9 Thanks

Agent

@NYCKid: The Samsung Galaxy S9+ can also be activated if it's the Factory Unlocked version. 

Accomplice

It's the factory unlocked model. The model # slightly varies based on which color you choose (coral blue, midnight black, or lilac purple) but mine is the midnight black model # "SM-G965UZKAXAA"
Accomplice

I wonder if I can flash the S9+ sprint firmware (XAS) on the unlocked S9+ since they have the same model number? I just hope it wouldn't trip knox so i can't use samsung pay anymore..
Accomplice

i can't call or text on my s9+ its like its been deactivated, help ASAP!!
Accomplice

@trillzoe60have you updated the phone's firmware? Was it working before? Retrace your steps. What was the last thing you did before it stopped working?

Accomplice

It's all good now, it was an error on my part.

Enthusiast

Re: Galaxy S9

Can I ask how everyone is getting their service to transfer over to the s9+? I've been to my local boost store twice and I'm on the phone for the third time with customer service and apparently no one knows how. The second time, a boost agent transfered me to Samsung to ask about getting a sim card and they DON'T EVEN SELL THEM. I cannot return this phone now and if I can't use it with boost, I'll have to take my business elsewhere.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Galaxy S9

@eastcoastbelleis this an unlocked phone? Did you get it from Samsung? If so, you could go thru boost website activate the phone & it will tell you if it's compatible & @ the same time get the sim card from them. Here's the link https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNavRobot tonguehones:BringYourPhone Hope this helps!