Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

Thanks for the update. Keep me posted of the launch date. Only updating to the S9+.

Enthusiast

Re: Galaxy S9

Please do! Thank you mate!

Groupie

Re: Unlocked Galaxy s9+

This is a major issue you guys don't know. It is factory unlocked or from sprint, it should work for boost, I also want the s9+ and it is important to know ASAP if this is possible, or even if the samsung factory unlocked s9 will work for Boost. I need and many others, in order to know if we need to switch carriers
Highlighted
Groupie

same here

Groupie

Hello, yes please let us know if the S9 plus will be available. Thanks!

Agent

No news on that yet, but keep checking!

Enthusiast

So looking forward purchasing only on the 9 PLUS!!!
Groupie

Re: Galaxy S9

If you could get bacj to us ASAP that would be epic!! This would make our day if you can dig up this crucial piece of info, as many of us want the S9+ which isn't offered through Boost specifically, but want it on Boost!
Accomplice

Re: Unlocked Galaxy s9+

Yes, it is very confusing and kind of annoying not knowing if we will be able to purchase the device unlocked from samsung's website to work on boost. Although, I was told that I could do that for the note 8, but before I went ahead and bought the s9+ I wanted to check back with them to see if it would be the same as with the note 8. Hope they'll have a definitive answer as I'm really interested in purchasing JUST the s9+

Groupie

I would like to kow if I buy S9+ direction from the manufacturer and its open, can I use it with Boost?