Samsung Galaxy S8

Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy S8

I've seen that the Galaxy S8 has just been released and will be availble to purchase from Samsung starting April 21st, but I was wondering when it will be released to Boost Mobile for purchasing?

19 REPLIES

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8

just order the s8 for sprint,  do not order the edge or the plus only the regular one, when it come take it to the store to activate, do not do the automatic activation neither call boost mobile they never will help you,  i did preorder  my S7 and i got the the free VR lens.... i preorder the S8 with the ultimate VR experience already , as i said take it to the store to activate i dont know but theyr costumer services alwayd give you hard time with everything i was close to switch to Tmobil and them they upgrade my plan and so much benefit that i like boost , i been theyr costumer for almost 10 years when they just come in, 

Accomplice

I didn't want to buy it with Sprint because Boost mobile has a financing program called PayJoy that allows you to make monthly payments without any credit check. I was planning to use this program rather than paying full price
Agent

Hello @MyraMarie. We're really sorry, but we don't have information as to when the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be available with Boost Mobile. Please, keep checking back here on our social media channels and website for updates.

Groupie

Guess I'm searching for new phone carrier this weekend cause I want the s8
Groupie

I'm confused as to what comes in the box. I saw the unboxing of other phones but when I went to best buy it only mentioned the phone and manual. It should have headset, connector to transfer files from one phone to the other. Do you think it will come with these things although it wasn't listed
Groupie

Its available now. Check Best Buy for it. Thats the best place to buy and get it insured
Accomplice

Best Buy will carry it.
Groupie

They have it. Best Buy has insurance also so they are the best ones to buy it from with their accidental insurance coverage

What if I have a factory unlocked phone.  S8.  I would prefer the plus though...