Samsung Galaxy S8 no service after August update

Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy S8 no service after August update

After the August update I've talked to Boost 3 or 4 times about having to do the ##72786# to make a call. I just paid this phone off before the update now I have to go through the bs 7 or 8 times a day my kids can't get in touch with me and my payment is due and if I can't get it resolved I'll have no choice but to use that money and switch carriers. 16 years with boost and 2 months of customer no service I'm sick of messing with it. If someone can reach out and offer a solution before my disconnect on the 23rd I'll keep my service if not Verizon has some pretty good deals rn.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Would you please be so kind to send us a private message, so we can continue assisting you? Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi
Highlighted
Accomplice

Not sure how to pm here
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Eddie1974 To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent a private message
Highlighted
Agent

We replied to your PM. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm not sure how to address this. I recieved a $5.00 recurring charge for something called Juego Ya. I've never heard of this service and did not authorize it. How do I get rid of it.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this. Can you send us a private message so we can assist you with that?

Highlighted
Groupie

I have been having this same problem for over month!