Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Go to solution
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

What will happen if i put a boost activated sim card from the S8 and put it into an unlocked S8+
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

Hi Kewa3182!

In order for the SIM card to work on that phone, you need to swap phones online, first. Now, keep in mind that only the Samsung Galaxy S8+  (G955U) model is compatible with us.

We hope this information helps!

EdwinRG

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Hi Kewa3182!

In order for the SIM card to work on that phone, you need to swap phones online, first. Now, keep in mind that only the Samsung Galaxy S8+  (G955U) model is compatible with us.

We hope this information helps!

EdwinRG

Accomplice

It definitely helps thank you very much!! The model i found for boost on samsungs model list is G955UZKABST with the SNAPDRAGON 835 chipset. Does this sound about right?
Agent

That's totally right! That's the unlocked version, compatible with Boost Mobile.

Accomplice

I've been all over the internet trying to get an answer for this, your awesome, and thank you for keeping it simple!!
Groupie

IS IT ANY G955U MODEL?

Groupie

is it any G955U model?

Agent

Samsung Galaxy S8+ (G955U)
Hey,@Chanae01! It's the factory unlocked version by Samsung.

Accomplice

EdwinRG,

I have a samsung galaxy 8+ model SMG955USQS1AQF7. Is that compatible with Boost Mobile?

Agent

In order to determine if an specific cellphone is compatible with our service, you have to use the IMEI in the following link: http://boost.co/2EqGXbX