Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint to Boost?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint to Boost?

Hi!
I have a Samsung galaxy S7 SM-G930P with Sprint and was thinking to switch to Boost, will I be able to do switch or not?
Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint to Boost?

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 is compatible with Boost Mobile. You can check the list of compatible devices here at Boostmobile.com

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 is compatible with Boost Mobile. You can check the list of compatible devices here at Boostmobile.com

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Ive been having issue bringing my s7 over its a sprint flashed phone. It says that the isn is active on my account but I've been told countless times it can't be done
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi there,

I am hoping to switch to Boost Mobile but want to verify that a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930P) can still be switched over to Boost. Could anyone confirm that this is still possible?

Thanks!

Robert

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @rwparki2 From which company are you bringing this device?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

The device was purchased from & is currently active on Sprint's network.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello! The device can be activated with us. Let us know, if you have any to other questions or concerns.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have a sprint s7 im currently trying to switch my service to but tech support has been extremely horrible the last couple days. And keep saying its not compatible. I even got sprint to unlock the sim network. What is my issue? Tech support just dont like me? Im bout to take my business elsewhere. Ive recently had more problems than just this. But if we can solve this id be happy. I only boughy the phone because service rep said it would work
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Ken208. The Samsung Galaxy S7 from Sprint is compatible with us. We've received your private message, and will help you activate it through there. Please check your inbox.