Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge not recognized for BYOD

Groupie

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge not recognized for BYOD

I'm having issues checking to see if I can bring over my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone.  I tried calling Boost, and they pointed me back to Verizon to check on if it was locked to Verizon.  The device was previously on Verizon (and working as of December), and I've checked with them and the device is not locked to Verizon's network (it was paid off and the plan it was under completed its 2-year cycle). 

When I try using the Boost Device ID (IMEI) checker, it said "Bummer! Something went wrong here on our end. Try entering your device ID again and be careful to enter the numbers correctly. If you continue to get this message, it may mean we are still working out the kinks."

Any help is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hello, @allaneyre. Thanks for contacting us. Let's take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with the IMEI of that phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".