Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge; OUT OF STOCK!

Go to solution
Groupie

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge; OUT OF STOCK!

The REFURBISHED Pre-owned one is out of stock.  I would like to buy one, preferably a CERTIFIED REFURBISHED one as they replace the case and battery on these and IMO they are worth the price.  I have tried looking for this phone on Ebay, Amazon, Walmart and Target with no success but did glean some information about Boost Phones that I never know before, it appears the CDMA, GSM that others have is not compatible with the older IDEN that Boost uses.  I wonder if this is why internet speeds and processing speeds on my Motorola G6 are so slowwwww?  (I hope I got the acronyms right).  On Ebay a "New Other" which is not new, but is REFURBISHED (and may be CERTIFIED) is around $299.00 compared to the Boost Mobile price of $149.99.  The other sites do not have this phone listed for Boost Mobile but do have it listed for T-Mobile...  It must be a very popular phone indeed!  I do not wish to pay more than $200.00 for a phone and have compared it to various  others Apple phones, Motorola phones and gone to CNET to look it up.  A bit more information I learned was the screen (according to my son) is very delicate and I therefore; went over to the Samsung site and talked to a technician who stated that it would cost $207.00 to replace the screen.  Which means it would be worth it to simply buy another REFURBISHED one...  Anyway, I am writing this here to bring to the attention of Boost Mobile and hopefully someone in management there who can actually do something to get this very popular phone back in stock so that I may buy one or two eventually...  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge; OUT OF STOCK!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We definitely value your feedback. We’ll be sure to pass it on.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge; OUT OF STOCK!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We definitely value your feedback. We’ll be sure to pass it on.