Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Samsung Galaxy S20

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20

thank you very much in advance. I sent you some info. this has been a totally frustrating situation for me. the guy in the boost store was totally clueless and if I cant get this resolved today after spending 25 on a new sim card :(, ill be forced to switch carriers 😞

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you get this issue resolved by boost?? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you have an s10 i believe that you already have that sim card just pop it on the s20 and see how it goes
Highlighted
Accomplice

no not resolved. i went to 2 stores and they couldn't fix. tried new sim cards, multiple reboots etc- same thing. sprint couldn't figure it out either. they called Samsung and were told that on the 6th everything would sort itself out regarding the sim issues, and that 100's of people had called in with the same issue.... seems like malarkey.. but ill give them a chance before I return this current paperweight I guess. ill be watching this forum and others closely tho until then looking for any potential answers :).

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for the answer . By the which SIM Card model they suggest you use for the s20 i have a s10 right now with SIM SIMOLW516TQ ?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes that's it the SIMOLW516TQ..I'm waiting for mine thru the mail..Good luck all goes well.
Highlighted
Accomplice

ok then it should be an easy switch because i have that sim on my current phone just waiting for the s20 to arrive
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have the ultra, and it's working aside from constant restarts to configure SIM card, can you let us know how it goes for you?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sure , but i wont get my phone untill next week or maybe saturday  i will let you know how it goes 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I preordered my samsung s20 through samsung unlocked and it arrived yesterday. I went through setup and switched my sim card from my boost samsung s7 and it tells me to contact phone provider. I did and they had no idea about the s20. I went through the activation online and swap is not eligible. Not sure if its bc the phone hasnt launched. Do i need a new sim card? Please help