Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Unable to Receive Calls and Texts

Enthusiast

Samsung Galaxy J7 Unable to Receive Calls and Texts

I am having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy J7 Refine. It is the phone. I had no problem with my old phone that was like 2 years old, and Boost. It was also a Samsung J3 Emerge or something.  Now, I keep not getting texts and calls. I have to keep restarting my phone, and I am getting paranoid that I am missing important calls from work. It happens at random times and at various locations. I notice sometimes that I cannot send texts, then when I restart my phone, I start getting old texts and voicemails that I did not receive. It is so frustrating. I have never had this problem with any phone. I don't know what to do.

0 REPLIES 0