Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge - Home Screen and Lock Screen Image

Go to solution
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge - Home Screen and Lock Screen Image

Hi.   Does this phone allow you to save an image to the phone and then use it as the Home Screen or Lock Screen background image?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge - Home Screen and Lock Screen Image

Yes it does, if you go to setting > wallpapers and themes 》 you'll see at the top it has 3 options: wallpapers, themes and icons. Make sure you're on wallpapers, under wallpapers you'll see "my wallpapers". The first option is "from gallery". This will allow you to pick an image from your photos, you can then set it to be for wallpaper, lock screen or both. You can also have a different image for home screen and lock screen. Hope this helps!
2 REPLIES

Yes it does, if you go to setting > wallpapers and themes 》 you'll see at the top it has 3 options: wallpapers, themes and icons. Make sure you're on wallpapers, under wallpapers you'll see "my wallpapers". The first option is "from gallery". This will allow you to pick an image from your photos, you can then set it to be for wallpaper, lock screen or both. You can also have a different image for home screen and lock screen. Hope this helps!
Community Manager

W00t!  Thanks for helping @InkChick83

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.