Samsung Galaxy A10e activation error

Highlighted
Groupie

Samsung Galaxy A10e activation error

I just bought a new Galaxy A10e from walmart and tried to set it up online with a new number and as a new customer. It give me the authentication error when i try. I dont understand how a phone purchased with your logo slapped all over it cant be activated because it is locked by sprint. Please help?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @CThomas494. Thank you for letting us know about this. Please send us a PM with your phone number, PIN, phone DEC and SIM card number so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

im glad im not crazy.. i got a A10e last month and i tried 15  times to have it activated.. but i got it online from a place  and every time.. just when its about to have everything confirmed and set up.. just before it gets activated... it come up with the error  that says  " something did not go as smoothly as we expected please try again " but they never explain what it is that went wrong.. they wanna play mind games... i dont do that...and i hate that.. and after all the reported  messages i still have never .. well i have had one guy try to help but that did nothing either.. he sent me the virgin mobile phone website.. i dont know why  but  the boost  is what mine is supposed to be wont do anything  but  it is a sprint boost  so i went to that website and tried to activate it from there... they said that i did not make the first paym,ent yet.. well duh.. its not activated yet... so i was going to try with them but forget that.... the cheapest plan they have is i think $80.00 a month... not doing that when i can get it for $35 a month supposedly from the boost website.. otherwise i will figure out a way  and  which should work

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Hello Crusader37. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

i will have to try it again when i get paid again in 2 weeks then i can try it again.. i dont have enough now to do it