Samsung Galaxy A10e activation error

Highlighted
Groupie

Samsung Galaxy A10e activation error

I just bought a new Galaxy A10e from walmart and tried to set it up online with a new number and as a new customer. It give me the authentication error when i try. I dont understand how a phone purchased with your logo slapped all over it cant be activated because it is locked by sprint. Please help?

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hello bhalter281. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I'm having the same type of trouble with my new samsung a20 as well. I bought one and had problems getting it started then all of a sudden it worked but my fingerprint sensor was messed up so I exchanged for a new one and now it says activation error when it try's to start up at first and it says this device is unavailable to swap when I tried to swap
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Orlandod218. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI/DEC, and the SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Do I have to pull the sim card out to get the sim card number?
Highlighted
Agent

It could be in the device settings, ICCID number. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I just purchase a Samsung galaxy A10e and I am having similar problems I am trying to activate as a new customer and cannot
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @JohnLee! We're sorry about the hassle. Please send us a private message with the MEID of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number to review this for you.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

mine also is not working

Highlighted
Groupie

I am having a very similar issue as this with a new Galaxy A10e I purchased. Phone cannot connect to Boost's mobile network.