Samsung A10e text message fail

Highlighted

Samsung A10e text message fail

Purchased a Samsung A10e, everything works well accept when sending text message.  Not all text messages fail, however, a good percentage does.  Any advice on how to resolve the issue would  be greatly appreciated.  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, krb2. Please follow these steps on your phone: 
1- Select Settings.
2- Scroll to then select System Update
3- Select Update Profile. May also appear as Update Data Profile.
4- Update Profile - The network is preparing your services. Please wait displays 
5- Power cycle your phone.

Highlighted

Followed steps provided, seems to be working.  Will let you know if anymore problems w/outgoing text messaging

Highlighted
Accomplice

yes i was wondering how does one get the phone activated i got an A10 e last week  and was waiting to be able to try to get it activated.. and so i tried 4 or 5 times last night .. and once this morning then again 3 times.. rather 4 times when i got home..and... it keeps saying that " something did not go as smoothly as we thought " and to try again.. it didnt say what.. and  there was nothing i did wrong when i put my information in.. everything was fine and just about to be activated.. when it suddenly gave that message.. and its not going to matter how many times i try again.. it will keep doing the same thing.. and the .. thats about it .. but it did the same thing from the phone itself and on the computer

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Crusader37. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account if you have one, and also send us the IMEI for the cell phone.