Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

SOLVED: Get Assistance Transferring Number from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Enthusiast

SOLVED: Get Assistance Transferring Number from Virgin Mobile

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I see old posts about the same thing but those Agents have been offline since last year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that. Because the phone number is coming from Virgin Mobile, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. Virgin Mobile PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

We can definitely help you out with that. Because the phone number is coming from Virgin Mobile, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.

View solution in original post

Groupie

I am transferring from Virgin Mobile for my wife"s phone . I stopped by a Boost store and they said there was no way to keep her current number.  But after reading here, I see that it can be done.   my email is dwaabc. Please let me know what i need to do to make this transition.

thanks

ok, so it is possible to do, I don't have a phone picked out yet, and I'll look at your plans.   Probably the Galaxy 8. Is this the right place for private messages?

@Hamiltonwrote:

1. Name and last name.

Groupie

I have the exact same problem. I cannot bring my virgin mobile phone number over to boost. Called customer support and I could never get a live person or any help for that matter. This has been a horrible transition so far. Especially since the Virgin Mobile agent specified that I would be able to bring my phone number over. 

Agent

Hey there, @Ronda1! Thank you very much for contacting us. We'll be more than happy to assist you. This process is called "Migration". We may need the following information (through private message) in order to complete this process:

Note: In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

* Virgin Mobile Phone Number & Pin
* DEC number of the Boost Mobile Device
* New 4 Digits pin with Boost.
* Full Address
* Desired plan with Boost.

Let us know this information and we'll do our very best to transfer your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile!

Groupie

ok thank you i messaged you
Agent

Thanks, @Ronda1! One of our agents will assist you soon.