SIM card has locked. Power cycle the device and call customer service if issue continues.

Highlighted
Groupie

SIM card has locked. Power cycle the device and call customer service if issue continues.

Samsung Galaxy S7, been in service now for several months and worked fine.

So far, I have power cycled the device, tried toggling airplane mode, taken the SIM out as per instructed in other threads, updated profile and PRL, and this still happens after about three to four minutes of the phone being turned on.  The phone works fine and has worked fine since I've gotten it, I haven't switched cards, switched phones, moved the SIM in any way or anything else.  This is on an established account in good standing.

Please recommend an actual remedy for this situation.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Groupie

Screenshot_20190402-140035_SIM Toolkit.jpg.jpg

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, @SLW1980! We're truly sorry about that. Can you please click on my username so you can see the option to send a private message to us?

Highlighted
Groupie

Sent.
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We will answer the PM shortly. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am getting this same message I had the phone for 2 years now and it started 2 days ago. Very annoying. How do I get this fixed??
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Rluna1227. We'd like to check that out. Please, send us your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25