S9 stuck on 3g

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

S9 stuck on 3g

I have been a boost customer for over a year. My phone is stuck on 3g. I have spoke to both boost and samsung with basically no answer given. Both reps said it was the other company's responsibility. I have read online that boost was sold to dish. I did not know anything about it. Corporation make decisions based on profit and nothing else. I had good luck untill the tmobile sprint merger. Now my phone is stuck on 3g. I am a student and this is affecting both my studies and my ability to do almost anything. I like a lot of others are have tried all the obvious reset options. Nothing helps. It is almost like I am being forced out. All these issues have happened since this company was sold to dish. I am most likey going to leave and go to any company that is not owned or operated my tmobile or sprint. Having recieved no help from Samsung or boost is the reason I am going back to apple. I have waited on hold to just be told it is the other companies fault. Someome or some network component has been configured wrong. Very very very upset.
59 REPLIES 59
Highlighted
Accomplice

Now that I have someones attention. I want to speak to someone that can tell me what can be done to resolve this issue. If I need to try to do an update and I need to have a wifi connection I would have to have one. I can use a business connection possibly. I have no other means to communicate at his time. I will also be expecting a refund or something . I pay for 4 g LTe not 3g. This is getting completely aggravating. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Was that a script. You have to be kidding I have tried for days to resolve this with your customer service. Wow Come on

Highlighted
Agent

You would not need a Wi-Fi connection for the troubleshooting we are doing. If you'd like to proceed, please send us a Private Message. Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I do not know what tab or sequence is used to send a private message. I am so upset it is not even funny. can you not just have a high level tech person call me or a high level manager. You obviously no  my number. 

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message, click on a username, and then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

call me and tell me what is going on now! we are the reason you have a company you do know that right

Highlighted
Accomplice

how to you send private messages I already said I do not see an option for private messages.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am still waiting for a tech support person to call me.  I am getting madder by the minute.  Right now I can not see me staying with this company.  This is absolutely unacceptable.  

Highlighted
Agent

Can you please send us a private message so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I believe the problem is there is not lte coverage now at my address. At least the map has changed. It uses to show me covered but not now. It is showing a block of 3g and it surrounds me. I think maybe dish lost privileges on the tower closest to me. I know the network at least for now is using or will be using old sprint and tmobile towers. I thought the tower right by me was owned by sprint. I will figure it out. Or perhaps you will figure it out and tell me. So strange that the coverage map has changed and so have my service.