S9 stuck on 3g

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

S9 stuck on 3g

I have been a boost customer for over a year. My phone is stuck on 3g. I have spoke to both boost and samsung with basically no answer given. Both reps said it was the other company's responsibility. I have read online that boost was sold to dish. I did not know anything about it. Corporation make decisions based on profit and nothing else. I had good luck untill the tmobile sprint merger. Now my phone is stuck on 3g. I am a student and this is affecting both my studies and my ability to do almost anything. I like a lot of others are have tried all the obvious reset options. Nothing helps. It is almost like I am being forced out. All these issues have happened since this company was sold to dish. I am most likey going to leave and go to any company that is not owned or operated my tmobile or sprint. Having recieved no help from Samsung or boost is the reason I am going back to apple. I have waited on hold to just be told it is the other companies fault. Someome or some network component has been configured wrong. Very very very upset.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! We're terribly sorry for the inconveniences. We'd like to do our best to help. Would you please send us a private message, so we can try something on your phone? To send a private message, click on a username, and then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! We're terribly sorry for the inconveniences. We'd like to do our best to help. Would you please send us a private message, so we can try something on your phone? To send a private message, click on a username, and then click "send this user a private message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why should send a private message many people are having the same issue
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello
Highlighted
Agent

Because we are not able to discuss your account information in public, and we want to try manually updating your service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Update I have spent over an hour I am sure on the phone. I was given numbers to call and they did nothing except route me back to the same call centers. This company has no technical support that I can find. Why is this so difficult. I have made many efforts to  get help and no help has been given.  I am completely disillusioned with this company at this time.  I am a trained computer savvy individual and this is driving me crazy. There is not tech support that I can find.  BOOST get you act together or loose customer after customer. We deserve an explanation of what is going on.  This is affecting my studies and my ability to communicate. I am actively searching for actively searching for alternatives 

Highlighted
Accomplice

What is going on this network and why is it affecting galaxy phones. Get me some answers and fix this or I will leave this company 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I do not want of need you to discuss pii information just fix this issue and explain to us what is going on. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost is trying to get me to send private messages. They say because they do not want to discuss my personal account information.  This is not a issue that is  affecting only me. This is affecting a lot of users of this network. I have seen many posters saying exactly what I am saying . Boost customer service and technical support is atrocious. WHAT IS GOING ON. 

Highlighted
Agent

We're terribly sorry for the inconveniences you have experienced. This is a convenient and secure channel for us to assist our customers. Every customer here in our community can rest assured that we do not and will never share their personal information, as it is PI information as you mentioned, and there are regulations that protect you customers as well. If you do not feel comfortable sharing this information with us, which is needed, in some cases (like yours right now) for us to further help and troubleshoot your service, then you are free to reach us via customer service over the phone. We are just trying to do our best to help. We remain at your service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25