S10 / S10+

Accomplice

S10 / S10+

If Boost is carrying the S10e why are they not carrying the S10 and 10+? I do not want an S10e. Sprint has them so Boost should have them by now too.
6 REPLIES 6

Re: S10 / S10+

Not today, but who knows. There could be some stuff heating up in the future!

Accomplice

You can buy an unlocked S10/S10+ and purchase the SIMOLW516TQ SIM card from Boost or Sprint directly and it'll work.

Accomplice

But I was reading unlocked phones weren't getting updates as soon as others. This seems odd but is there any truth to it? And how much is the sim card?
Agent

No Action Needed. Conv between users.

Accomplice

socrfan1 I'm not entirely sure about the updates, but Samsung/Boost are usually pretty slow with feature updates (although the security patches are on a normal monthly schedule). I'm honestly not sure how feature updates are on locked vs. unlocked, though. FWIW, I did receive a Samsung feature update yesterday on my S10 that was being pushed out to all S10s.

As far as the SIM goes, I bought the 4-in-1 SIM kit from a Sprint store in my area for $3. Boost charges $10 for their SIM kit and it's the exact same as the Sprint kit. Make sure it's the 4-in-1 though, the 3-in-1 kits do not include the SIMOLW516TQ, which is the SIM needed for the S10s.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks.