Return Phones Purchased Online

Return Phones Purchased Online

I just recently purchased two of the pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S6 phones online and honestly, I'm not pleased with them at all. I just received them today. I want to know what I can do to get them returned so I can purchase different phones. Perhaps the S7 phones, instead. I'm willing to spend more money on a better phone. The battery in the S6 phones are absolutely horrible and I want to handle returning them as soon as possible, just not sure how to go about doing that.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Return Phones Posted Online

Hi @cat132321 Could you please send me a PM with the Order Key number for your purchase? I would like to help you with your return.

Accomplice

Boost has outsourced the telephone return process, but they forgot to sync computers....

Therefore I still have a broken mail ordered phone from Boost mobile. And Boost....really? You've only had 9 complaints on this blog since 2016. Quit deleting people's posts. You are trying to hide your CEO's incompetence. This post alone will qualify him/her for a year end bonus. Anyone, please contact me via email @ timmacke@aol.com. I went to Kinkos to get a shipping label but pops! I didn't get the email. And here I am at Kinkos without the promised email.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Boost has outsourced the telephone return process, but they forgot to sync computers....

That was earlier today....now my phone is packed up to return so I can't even get texts.... I give up. For now. 

Agent

Re: Boost has outsourced the telephone return process, but they forgot to sync computers....

Sorry to hear that, redmuddropoff11. We replied to your private message.