Problems with J7 perx

Highlighted

Problems with J7 perx

I have the Galaxy j7 and broke it so through insurance they sent me the Galaxy j7 perx and ever since I got that phone it's been nothing but trouble the slowest service and data it takes me forever to answer a phone call send a message call someone open an app everything the whole phone is slow slow slow I need help please I don't understand it either because I have never had this problem I have been with yall for years
65 REPLIES 65
Highlighted

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention, EsBeacy. When was J7 purchased?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for the response..... I switched back to my LG Stylo which is 100% better than the J7 Perx. The irony is that my back up phone, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, which I bought in 2016, puts the J7 Perx to shame. It is based on the superior quality that Samsung was once known for with ALL of it's phones (which is why I trustingly bought the J7 Perx). In lieu of the national press that Samsung got last year regarding it's exploding phones, it's evident that Samsung has gone down the drain in terms of quality and reliability. From now on I'lll stick with LG. and warn everyone I know about the J7 Perx and to be careful with all the J model lines. I'm still going to report my experience of the J7 to Android Authority, the Better Business Bureau, Get Human, and every android review web site I can find, to warn people about the J7 Perx.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello E. We as consumers have to do something about this Samsung phone travesty. What all this equates to is Samsung getting away with, technically, robbing people. I encourage everyone out there to submit reports and complaints to Boost mobile, to discontinue carrying and thus promoting sales of this trash to it's customers. Also please submit reports/complaints to Samsung, Android Authirity, YouTube and every public platform and forum possible to prevent other people from being unjustly robbed of their money by purchase of this defective Samsung product! BOOST COMMUNITY, PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS UNJUST ROBBERY OF THE UNKNOWING PUBLIC CONTINUE. THIS IS A TRAVESTY!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please read all my post regarding the J7 Perx as well (from the first to the most recent if June 27). Thank You.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi, I did another post on Thursday asking the Boost mobile community to voice their complaints about the J7 Perx. I also asked them to discintinue selling it to their customers. They responded by blicking me from reading any new responses to my post! Tyranny at it's best!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Last year, before Christmas. October? November!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I had the same issues as everyone here. Boost support line just suggest I do the magic ##72786#. After about an hour of no change I went digging through my settings I opened access point names and immediately my phone was functioning the way it was supposed to. I didn't toggle anything, I didn't do anything, and it doesn't make sense but my phone is as it should be. Settings> Connections> Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.

By immediately I mean I was in a 150mb download that had a staggering 30 minutes left. After I opened that it was complete within seconds.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Double post oops
Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't see how resetting the carrier would make the phones apps not run like crap.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I purchased it the first week of May of this year. It was so useless that I submitted it to a cell phone recycle center two weeks ago.