Problems with J7 perx

Highlighted

Problems with J7 perx

I have the Galaxy j7 and broke it so through insurance they sent me the Galaxy j7 perx and ever since I got that phone it's been nothing but trouble the slowest service and data it takes me forever to answer a phone call send a message call someone open an app everything the whole phone is slow slow slow I need help please I don't understand it either because I have never had this problem I have been with yall for years
65 REPLIES 65
Highlighted
Accomplice

Purchased in May of this year. So useless that I submitted it to a cell phone recycle center 2 weeks ago. $140 down tbe drain. Will never purchase another Samsung phone. Please review the bad experiences your customers have had with this phone. Not to mention well publicized recall of Samsung defective phones, not once, but three times in 2016 and 2017. They use to have the best phones, but have now gone down the drain. I don't trust their phones any more. I'm done with Samsung. A disgrace!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry for the delay in response. Ple as e read my post that I posted today....
Just in case you can't access it. I purchased the phone in May of this year. After 4 weeks of use I realized that the phone was defective....... Extreme overheating and refusing to recharge because of the continuall overheating. I could not return it to Walmart because of yheir 15 day return policy on cell phones. Long story sort -- I submitted it to a cell phone recycle center two weeks ago, because it's totally useless.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please reads my post re your problem...
.I've gotten so many responses, that I'm requesting that y ou read my posts. Username: caiya72. WARN PEOPLE NOT TO BUY SAMSUNG J7 PERX.... and maybe none of the J7 line -- it's a rip off!! A total disgrace!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi. Hoping you read my post...... Please read the text that I posted today. My username is. caya72
Love & Peace
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I pretty much did the same thing. Threw my J7 Perx in my junk drawer and went back to my LG phone.
Perx = worst phone I've ever owned.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought this during the promo Boost ran; November 2017. I'm still making $10/mo. payments but threw it in my junk drawer and switched back to an older LG. That's what I think of Samsung. I'll never buy anything they make again.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Don't forget Amazon. They sell them there. I left a review last week.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am almost there to doing that myself. Good idea for a slow phone like the J7.

Enthusiast

I am so glad to know that I am not the only person disappointed with the slowness and bad performance of the J7. What was Samsung thinking when they manufactured this phone? I was told by the store salesman that this was a fast phone and he obviously never used it or he was trying to just make a quick sale when he could have sold me the LG.

By the way, this was my next phone after owning the Samsung Galaxy S7 for 2 years which was not that much better either. I will never own a Samsung phone again. Two band Samsung phones are enough. I am very stressed out using this phone. It really has caused me stress since I run a business with it.

5 of the worst issues I have experienced with the Samsung Galaxy J7

1. First of all, when I am in my Messages app and I click the phone icon to call the contact from a text message, what happens is that my phone dials the number, but never switches to the phone app. It just stays in the text messages app. What if I changed my mind and wanted to end the call? I cannot. Strike 1!
  2. I open up my email app to read my email and the phone just shows me a plain white screen for several minutes before I can even read my emails. Strike 2! That also see a white screen with the text message app, task apps, Chrome web browser, gallery photos. It just never ends!
  3.  The voice text program is terrible. It always misinterprets anything I say and I have to spend time revising my voice text. What's the point in using the voice text if you have to type the corrections anyway??? Strike 3!
  4. The buttons are misaligned. If you click a button for example, the Back button, it activates the button above it and I end up pressing the wrong icon over 70% of the time. The S7 had the same flaw. Strike 4!
  5. Sometimes, the home button does not even clear the screen. It is just unresponsive for 2 minutes. Strike 5!

Dear Samsung, I am very unhappy with this phone and until this gets resolved, I am not buying another one.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I ended up throwing mine in my junk drawer.  I was going to sell it on eBay but my conscience wouldn't allow me to screw over another human being that way.