Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Problems with J7 perx

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Problems with J7 perx

Sorry to hear that, magpie83. Please go to http://devicehelp.boostmobile.com/document/troubleshooting/Galaxy_J7_Perx/Boost_Mobile/en/Troublesho... to find some troubleshooting steps for issues related to low internal memory on your device 

Highlighted
Groupie

I totally agree
Accomplice

I really think the consensus here is that the J7 Perx is a piece of garbage. I'm really disappointed that Boost would promote this phone as something worth investing $200 (in my case on payments that will take a year to satisfy). The phone takes forever to respond to any command, lacks internal storage once bloatware is factored in, and the resulting strain on the memory effectively makes this model phone useless. I personally have no other alternative than to go back to my LG phone and begin searching for a new carrier. I won't continue to throw my money away on neither this phone or a company that thinks it's a good idea to push this junk off on their customers.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My phone freezes up and I miss important calls, I tried a soft reset, I've tried taking security setting off, everything. I clear my caches, run fewer apps. This is the worst phone. The girl at the boost store told me it's faster and better, and it's not. It's the worst $250 I've ever spent and I am about to go with another cell carrier because of this. Please fix my issue, replace my issue, or I'll seek service elsewhere
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My phone freezes up and I miss important calls, I tried a soft reset, I've tried taking security setting off, everything. I clear my caches, run fewer apps. This is the worst phone. The girl at the boost store told me it's faster and better, and it's not. It's the worst $250 I've ever spent and I am about to go with another cell carrier because of this. Please fix my issue, replace my issue, or something. The girl at the boost store totally misled me.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been a Boost customer fir over a yaer a d a half -- Love Boost ........ BUT.... Recently I purcashed a Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx due to the claim that it has up to 40 hours of talk time and because the two previos Samsung phones I owned were great phones. (Right now I use an LG phone). Well right from the start I had problems with the J7 Perx! Hoping that it was a problem I was overlooking, I continued with it for 4 weeks. It was heating up so bad, that it frightened me....... All the time overheating. And continualky refusing to charge due to overheating. It just became useless. I was furious because I just paid (with tax) $140.00 for a usekess phone. I attempted to return it to the stire I purchased it from, but couldn't because the had a 14 day return policy on cell phones. I then called Boost and they told me to contact Samsung. I calked Samsung who insisted tgat I send the ohone to them within three days. I'm a retired senior on a fixed income. After paying rent and bilks, I honestly couldn't afford -- within 3 days -- the expense for a special mailing box and security mailing packaging items, plus the cost of postage. I can work those expenses inti my budget next month, but not this month........ So now I'm stuck with a potentially dangerous phone that I can't use at the cost of $140.00 -- highway robbery. I will never buy another phone made by Samsung!!! WARNING TO ALL OUT THERE --DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PHONES!!!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy J7 line is trash. I'm on a personal campaign to notify everybody about this terribke phone. I plan on doing a Youtube video to warn people. See my post at Boost community username: caiya72
Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx is trash. Please warn everyone you kniw not to buy this phone! See my post. Username: caiya72
Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx is trash! Please warn everyone not to buy this phone. It is a rip off.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx is trash! A total rip off. Warn everyone you know not to buy this phone. I'm trying to get a group together to do something about it. Samsung need's to duscontinue sake of this rip off. See my post -- username: caiya72.