Problems with J7 perx

Highlighted

Problems with J7 perx

I have the Galaxy j7 and broke it so through insurance they sent me the Galaxy j7 perx and ever since I got that phone it's been nothing but trouble the slowest service and data it takes me forever to answer a phone call send a message call someone open an app everything the whole phone is slow slow slow I need help please I don't understand it either because I have never had this problem I have been with yall for years
65 REPLIES 65
Agent

Re: Problems with J7 perx

Hello krissy-lh-7115! Sorry to hear that. Have you received any error message when trying to use the service? Have you received any alert about the phone storage?  

I have the same phone with the same problems and so does my husband and no never recieved any kind of error messages.

@Sbrina24 Hi. if is the device itself (not the data service) please try the following:

1) Go to system settings.
2) Select application or apps,

3) At the top is going to show the options; running, download, all (select all scrolling to the right side).

4) You'll see the list of all the apps on the phone. When you select any app on this list, there will be an option named "clear cache". You'll need to do this on the applications that you use the most.

For the data service, please let us know a cross street address and zip code to take A look on the network. - E.J.

same problem here.  I had the j7 2015 model and it was replaced with the j7 perx.  worst phone ever. I have issues trying to answer calls.  it was a complete downgrade.  worst phone I have ever owned and I'm stuck because I cant afford another phone.  I would have rather used my 50$ deductible to go towards a different phone had I known I was going to have so many issues.  its not apps running in the back ground... it did it from the moment I activcated it and didn't even load my apps to the phone and it was just the default apps that camne with the phone. 

Enthusiast

Samr problem here with the Samsung J7 Perks phone. I have tried everything. I have master reset it, cleared all the apps cache. I have deleted apps. Bought a brand new Samsung memory card. I have went through this phone over and over trying to figure out what when I get a call my screen will freeze and I can't answer my phone, my apps take forever to load. I love this phone. It would be perfect if it didn't freeze up constantly.
Enthusiast

No error messages. It freezes when u get a call. The phone runs extremely slow it's self.
Enthusiast

I have done that multiple times and the phone is still doing the same thing. System is up to date and all. I wish I had never bought this phone honestly. I can't just go get another one.
Enthusiast

I 100% agree with u. The only thing that makes this phone suck so bad is how extremely slow it is!
Agent

Hello, @KimberlyJoWhite. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.