Pricing of the Galaxy S9 and other Galaxy phones

Go to solution
Groupie

Pricing of the Galaxy S9 and other Galaxy phones

I have a question about the pricing of these phones. I see a big number at a reduced price and a smaller number that says 'Retail price' but it's been struck through. What does this mean? All the phones say '$100.00 off' or '$150.00 off'. What is this based on? Is it just for purchasing phones online? I'm asking because the model I want to buy is out of stock online and I want to try and purchase it from a local store. Would the prices be the same '$100.00 off' or would it be the higher retail price? I'm asking so I know if I have enough to buy it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Pricing of the Galaxy S9 and other Galaxy phones

Hey there, @superdeduper! This is the pricing of our online deals, which may vary in-store. For instance, if you purchase a device on our website, you will get a price reduction based on $100  discount if it says $100 Off. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey there, @superdeduper! This is the pricing of our online deals, which may vary in-store. For instance, if you purchase a device on our website, you will get a price reduction based on $100  discount if it says $100 Off. 

Groupie

Thank you for the information! I will keep this in mind.
Highlighted
Agent

It’s our pleasure. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?