Pre-owned s7

Accomplice

Pre-owned s7

I just received my pre-owned s7's that I bought for me and my daughter. I understand some wear, but my back glass of the phone was put on crooked and I can see the glue and internal circuit board where it's lifted up on the side along with stuff stuck to it, not to mention the deep gouges in the screen and some sort of food on the screen when I took off the plastic. The back of the phone is separated in the corner it's lifted away from the phone about a quarter inch. My daughter's phone has a cracked home button, it's cracked in two places and is hard to press along with a loud click every time it's pressed. I turned it on to test it and was overheating after about 5 minutes. My phone was cool to the touch. She has light scratches on her's which I know is to be expected, but also has damage to the bezels on both.This phone was a replacement for a brand new phone that I bought off the site that stopped working after 2 weeks. So far this has been a really tiring experience. I would just like phones without issues.
1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Pre-owned s7

Hello, Saja. We're sorry to know about this experience. We recommend you to call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim. You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. The phone and all applicable documentation and/or information will be inspected and validated. On approval of your claim, Boost Mobile or its authorized representative will ship a replacement Pre-Owned phone in accordance with the limited warranty.