Pre Owned Samsung Galaxy S6

Highlighted

Pre Owned Samsung Galaxy S6

I purchased a pre owned samsung galaxy s6 06/20/18. I received it on 06/25/18. My son informed me tonight that it shut off with over half battery life left. I plugged it in and it says it's charging but theres like line's fading in and out across where it says its charging.  I try and turn it on and it shows the boost mobile logo and the samsung logo and then the screen goes black.. Has anyone else had this problem and is it fixable?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, amybea88. Sorry to hear about this experience. It seems to be an issue of the phone itself. Since your phone comes with a 90-day limited replacement warranty provided by BrightStar, you may want to call 1-844-834-5579 to submit a claim.

You will be given instructions on how you can return your Pre-Owned phone to receive a replacement Pre-Owned phone via the shipping process with valid claim. The phone and all applicable documentation and/or information will be inspected and validated. On approval of your claim, Boost Mobile or its authorized representative will ship a replacement Pre-Owned phone in accordance with the limited warranty. 

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.